swargamswargamswargamswargam

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Flash on Ubuntu Firefox 3

Yesterday I was watching the BBC News channel on bbc.co.uk site and find flash player was not working then I have searched the Ubuntu forum how to view the flash. So many people faced the same problem. One member of Ubuntu forum has suggested that we need to download the new version of the flash from the adobe site. I have downloaded flash version 10 and unzipped the downloaded file and copied the .so file and stored in the /home/username/.mozila/plugins/ folder. Now it is working and I can watch all flash movies. But one bug I have found is after watching the video the Firefox 3 browser is crashing and asking me to restore the old session or create a new session. I think Firefox developers are aware of it.

Keep in watch! Now onwards I will update very often.

Call again! Thanks :)

No comments: